Lourdes After Hours provides quality healthcare for adults and children over the age of three months. Injuries and illness happen without warning, so we have clinics open 365 days a year with extended hours, when most physician’s offices are closed.
Lourdes After Hours can treat most urgent care conditions successfully without a visit to the emergency room. Simply walk in and you’ll be seen as quickly as possible.
- Certified by Urgent Care Association of America
- Experienced medical staff with a strong emergency and primary care background
- Convenient weekday and weekend hours with no appointment needed
- Lower co-payment and lower overall cost than an emergency room visit
- Accepts most major insurances
- Equipped with advanced technology
– Digital X-ray
– Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System
- 3 Convenient locations in Lafayette, Carencro and Breaux Bridge
PART OF A TRUSTED TRADITION
Lourdes After Hours is backed by the outstanding resources and reputation of Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center. Through the use of an experienced and comprehensive medical staff, our three convenient locations and cost-effective healthcare model, our goal is to get patients into the right level of care, at the right time.